Our uniform is compulsory and all our children are expected to wear full school uniform correctly at all times of the school day. Our uniform is very smart, practical and reflects what we think of ourselves and our school.
Our uniform is:
- A Harris Free School reversible coat/fleece. *
- A Harris Free School V-neck jumper; *
- White shirt/blouse.
- Royal Blue with Silver Stripe Tie
- Grey trousers or skirt;
- Black tights or black or white socks;
- Black school shoes.
(Please note that it is not acceptable for children to come to school in trainers, boots or coloured shoes.)
Our PE Kit:
- A Harris Free School PE t-shirt; *
- Black shorts / tracksuit bottoms;
- Suitable PE footwear (trainers or plimsolls)
- PE bag.
All children will also be expected to have a Harris Free School book bag. *
- Jewellery is not acceptable in school except for small stud earrings.
- Hijab, hair ties or bands should be blue or black.
- Hats, gloves and scarves should be plain black.
In the summer term school dresses can be worn. These must be blue check.
In the winter a plain black coat can be worn over the reversible jacket if necessary.
Our uniform is available for purchase from:
- Stevensons at Lester Bowden The Old Spread Eagle,High Street,Epsom,Surrey,KT19 8DN
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01372 747474
- Website: www.stevensons.co.uk
|Harris Primary Free School Uniform Price List 2021||07th Jun 2021||Download|